7-a Side Twilight Soccer Tournament
Our 7-a-side competition is coming up again this year, so now is the time to start arranging your team! All levels are catered for, from beginners to experienced players, juniors and seniors, males and females. The games will begin in the week beginning. October 9, and will be played at Ellis Park on West Tce. See the link below for the competition Flyer. Stay tuned for more information.
Download 7-a-side Flyer
Download Corporate 7-a-side Flyer
We see this League as being open to players in the city who wish to put together a team from their workplace to play a very social game of 5-a-side soccer for fun.
Early time slots will be allocated to this league, starting at 6.00pm.
Our Canteen which will be open throughout the whole tournament.
RULES & REGULATIONS
Download SUMMER TWILIGHT 7-A-SIDE SOCER TOURNAMENT
Rules & Regulations
“Please be advised that fines will apply for any vehicles found parked on Park Lands (e.g. grass and footpaths) and on yellow lines. Rangers will be monitoring the parking during the whole competition. Please ensure you arrive early enough to secure legal parking on Sir Donald Bradman Drive, Glover Avenue or formally allocated car spaces.”
Please be reminded that
– Each team must have completed the Registration Form with player signatures for Insurance Purposes prior to commencing play
– A contact from each team MUST sign each player in on the Match Cards located in the club rooms prior to kick off
– All teams MUST wear matching colours and must have numbered tops, all players are required to wear shin pads.
– No jewellery is to be worn whilst on the field
– If your team is unable to attend their scheduled fixture an email must be sent to email@example.com or text 0402 357 746 with adequate notice so the opposition may be notified
Final Week (Dec 11, 12 and 13)
Please be advised that a free BBQ will be held this Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday at the conclusion of each game for all competition participants. The winning team of each group will also be awarded with medals post their game so please stick around after your match. Good luck for your final week and we look forward to seeing everyone again next year.
The Adelaide Comets Football Club invites you to sponsor the Adelaide Comets 7 A-side competition from October 2017 to December 2017.
Become a sponsor for the Adelaide Comets 7 a-side competition that hosts over 160 teams, 1600 players, plus spectators.
The competition is conducted over 10 weeks with 3 days of games per week.
Sponsorship Packages available are:
Naming Rights and Pitch Sponsorship. Please click here for more information.